Help with a Federal Agency

Step 1 of 3: Help With a Federal Agency

Sometimes dealing with the federal bureaucracy can be a challenge. I can assist when you run into problems in the federal government with issues such as Social Security, Medicare, Veterans' benefits and small business assistance, as well as agencies like Citizenship and Immigration Services and the Internal Revenue Service. If your matter is urgent, please call my office at (202) 224-6521.