- Appropriations Committee:
The United States Senate Committee on Appropriations has jurisdiction over all discretionary spending legislation in the Senate. This committee provides members with an opportunity to provide oversight of federal spending.
- Chair – Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, and Related Agencies
- Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Subcommittee on Defense
- Subcommittee on Financial Services and General Government
- Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
- Subcommittee on State and Foreign Operations
- Banking Committee:
The United States Senate Committee on Banking, Housing & Urban Affairs has jurisdiction over international economic policy as it affects United States monetary affairs, credit and financial institutions. This committee also studies and reviews economic growth, urban affairs and credit on a comprehensive basis.
- Subcommittee on Housing Transportation, and Community Development
- Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Protection
- Subcommittee on National Security and International Trade and Finance
Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee:
The United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation has a vast range of issues under its jurisdiction. These issues range from communications, highways, aviation, rail, shipping, transportation security, merchant marine, the Coast Guard, oceans, fisheries, climate change, disasters, science, space, interstate commerce, tourism, consumer issues, economic development, technology, competitiveness, product safety and insurance.
- Chair – Subcommittee on Manufacturing, Trade and Consumer Protection
- Subcommittee on Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, Innovation and the Internet
- Subcommittee on Space, Science, and Competitiveness
- Indian Affairs Committee:
The United States Senate Committee on Indian Affairs has jurisdiction to study the unique problems of American Indian, Native Hawaiian, and Alaska Native peoples and to propose legislation to alleviate these difficulties. These issues include, but are not limited to, Indian education, economic development, land management, trust responsibilities, health care and claims against the United States.
- Veterans' Affairs Committee:
The United States Senate Committee on Veterans' Affairs has jurisdiction over compensation of veterans, life insurance issued by the Government due to military service, national cemeteries, pensions and readjustment of service men and women to civil life.