Service Academy Nominations Video
Senator Moran considers making appointments to the Service Academies one of his most privileged responsibilities as a U.S. Senator.
Eligible applicants must be:
- unmarried citizens of the United States with no dependents and;
- at least 17 years old but not past their 23rd birthday on the first of July of the year they wish to be admitted and;
- a resident of Kansas. You, or your parents, must claim Kansas as your primary state of residence.
To apply for the Class of 2028, please complete the online U.S. Service Academy nomination application HERE.
To be considered for an interview by Senator Moran’s Service Academy Screening Board, the application must be submitted by September 1, 2023. If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Dethloff by phone at (913) 393-0711 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Military Academy at West Point
- Service Academy Application Components.pdf (195.8 KBs)
- Service Academy Application Cover Page.docx (26.0 KBs)
- Affidavit of Legal Permanent Residence.pdf (32.6 KBs)
- Service Academy Counselor Form.docx (25.4 KBs)