E-mail Jerry

If you need help with a federal government agency regarding immigration issues, veterans’ benefits or social security benefits, etc., please click here.

If your matter is urgent, please call a Kansas office near you and a member of my staff will be in touch. Click here for a list of Kansas offices.

Email Jerry

Note: Fields marked with an * are required.

Subscribe to newsletter? *